- Bring your bike(s)! Mountian, road, cross, hybrid, tandem, cruiser, fat bike, BMX - anything that you can think of to pedal. There is always somewhere to put it. It's pretty easy to fit two bikes under a bed at school. There will also be access to a garage to store equipment in for those who pay dues.
- Feel free to contact a club officer. We'd love to get to know you, so check out the contacts on the right side of this thread. Send an email with any questions, or just to say hello and let us know that you'll be coming!
- Attend the club fair. This will take place on Monday, August 25th at 4:00PM on the front lawn. The cycling club with most definitely have a table there, so be on the lookout for two-wheeled objects. You'll have to add your email address to our list to get notifications about meetings, rides, races, and other things.
- Bring your bike(s)! Nothing is worse than wanting to ride, but not having a bike to do so.
- Ask to join our Facebook group. Some notifications about rides and other things will posted there. Just look for Lehigh Cycling!
- Check out the race schedule. It can be found on the ECCC Schedule link to the right. The fall is mountain racing season, winter is cross, and spring is road. However, all types of rides take place year-round.
- Bring your bike(s)!
I think that pretty much sums it up! Looking forward to this year!